- Experts invited by corporate bodies to provide specialized skilled services, such as after sales installation, maintenance, repairs of machines & equipment.
Requirements for Nigerian TWP VISA
- One (1) completed visa application form
- Approval from Nigerian Immigration Service (Telegram Visa)
- Application letter for TWP visa from agent or hiring company in Nigeria to take full responsibility for immigration and welfare of invitee while in Nigeria.
- Copy of sponsor’s/business associate’s passport;
- copy of Certificate of Business Registration;
- Offer of appointment;
- Acceptance of appointment;
- Letter of Introduction from Employer (original copy preferred) – including a copy of the Company’s Business Registration Certificate
- Employment contract
- Evidence of sufficient funds
- Academic records
- Roundtrip airline ticket
- Hotel booking
- Valid passport
- One (1) coloured passport-sized photograph (4×6)
- Copy of applicant’s passport
- All foreigners are expected to tender copies of Temporary Resident card/Work permit.
See table of fees here
All applications for visa and other consular services must first be submitted and cross-checked at the Embassy.
Payments for Consular Services provided by the Mission to be paid in US Dollars into the Embassy’s USD Account provided below:
- Account Name: Embassy of Nigeria
- Account number: USD 1019626240
- Bank: Vietcombank