Nigerian Passport Holders
- How do I know my passport has expired?
- When your passport is over ten years old.
- Do I need a new passport each time I travel?
- You must always have a valid and current passport – that is to say, the passport is not over ten years old.
- When do I need to renew my passport?
- Nigerian Passport is renewed after 5 years and for another 5 years from the date of first issue, making a total validity period of a maximum of 10 years.
The Mission does not have a passport issuing desk. However, passport intervention exercises are being conducted periodically in Ho Chi Min City by immigration officers from our Mission in Malaysia. Applicants will be notified accordingly of this exercises through our website.
Non - Nigerian Passport Holders
- Do I need a visa to travel to Nigeria?
- All visitors to Nigeria with the exception of Nigeria passport holders require entry visas to Nigeria. Citizens of ECOWAS countries do not require visas, if they are not staying in Nigeria beyond 90 days.
- I am a Nigerian by birth, but do not hold a Nigerian passport. Do I still need a visa to Nigeria?
- Yes, you do.
- Do I have to pay for my visa?
- There is a fee for entry visa, please visit our website for appropriate fees.
- Do children require visa for Nigeria?
- All children with the exception of those holding Nigeria passports require visas.
Call this number for assistance: +84-4 3-7263610